- Project Roadmap Planning
- Digitization Roadmap Planning
- Strategic Action Planning
- Decision-making Support
- Strategic and Tactical Planning
- End-to-end Project Delivery
- Project Consultation
- Reporting and Governance
- Department or Business Unit Effectiveness
- Restructuring and Integration Management
- Change Management and Communication
- ERP Implementation or Upgrade Management
- Technology Consolidation
- Vendor Assessment
- Cost-benefit Analysis
- Business Unit or Asset Optimization
- Growth Strategy
- Market Research
- Measurements Vision and Objectives
- Strategic KPI funnel development
- Automated Dashboards
- Integration and Governance
Benefit from COO-Level Expertise at Your Fingertips
We help manufacturing organizations execute projects with speed. We bring a people centric and collaborative approach to elevate and empower your resources, and add capacity. Our cross-functional expertise and proven methodologies help propel projects forward.
Our team has hands-on experience in each functional area of manufacturing organization, which is combined with process driving consulting mindset to deliver transformations.
Our flexible delivery models are designed to overcome obstacles and capitalize on opportunities
Mantrax provides decision, situation or project specific focused on business or digital transformation.
HYBRID SUCCESS PLAN
Mantrax integrates with your existing team to drive change forward while empowering your resources.
Mantrax designs and manages projects from start to finish. Includes robust transition planning, change management and continued optimization.
What is the best way to get started?
Facilitated sessions to bring stakeholders together for assessment planning and critical thinking.
EXISTING PLAN EVALUATION
High-level project scope and feasibility analysis to lay out the road ahead.
Critical review of existing plans to identify
gaps, optimize activities and recommend
Working with small and midmarket manufacturing organizations to accelerate strategic business growth with speed, energy and focus on minimal disruption.