May 8, 2021 – Midmarket Manufacturing
Mantrax partnered with a client in the industrial manufacturing sector to close down an operating facility in Canada and transfer manufacturing assets and product lines to multiple operating facilities in the USA.
Mantrax was approached to help strategize and organize the change management, set up a Project Management Office and actively support the transitional activities.
Our Approach & Solution
Turned High Level Objective into an Action Plan
- Worked with the executive sponsor to define workstreams
- Facilitated workshops with senior management to map out the critical path and detail work plans for each workstream
- Engaged middle management team through working sessions to add the next layer of detail to each workstreams
Set up Project Management Office
- Turned the output from stakeholder workshops and turned them into an action plan using a digital project management tool
- Prepared weekly status reports
- Hosted weekly progress review meetings with the executive team
Added Capacity to Help Achieve Critical Milestones
- Supported workstreams to achieve critical milestones
- Helped VP of Manufacturing with equipment re-selling activities
- Developed product and process transition plans