Cross-platform App Development
Having an app in Apple App Store or Google Play has been a requirement for many businesses for quite some time now. There was a time when native apps took the crown for being the highest-quality apps. Companies would spend millions of dollars to have separate teams developing iOS and Android apps (and also supporting them).
Things are quite different now.
Is a cross-platform app right for you?
- Your app doesn't require a tiny set of iOS or Android-specific features (there are hardly any that we can think of)
- Limited development budget
- Timine is an issue: you want an app developed as fast as possible for web, iOS and Android
- Support budget is a concern - you want to support one codebase and not three (web, iOS, Android)
- You want a simple CI/CD process
At Mantrax, we believe in technology trends and doing what’s best for our customers. Before we take on a new project, we evaluate the project's roadmap, objectives, target audience and intended usage. In over 90% of the mobile app development projects we do, we recommend using cross-platform apps.